Urgent advice regarding my father who has been sacked from work

 Alright so my father is in Mexican he got ousted 6 years prior, attempting to check whether I can get him a visa ? Is there at any rate we can do it assuming this is the case what are the means we need to take? He needs to return legitimately this time , he has two girls who are residents?


Depende si le pusieron un castigo

Post a Comment

welcome to legal advice supports