They want me to marry an American woman in order to obtain citizenship, what should I do?

 Hello, I might want some guidance from you folks please! I moved to USA when I was 10 with my traveler visa and exceeded my gladly received, (can't do DACA) and I am getting hitched to my life partner - a usa resident in around 2 months and fixing my lawful status, my folks need me to search for a legal advisor and begin doing my absolution and other stuff for the cycle BEFORE getting hitched, my inquiry is, is that even conceivable? wouldn't the legitimate thing is start the interaction in the wake of being hitched? they say it requires months and that is the reason they need me to begin early


Do it after marriage, I enthusiastically suggest that.

Post a Comment

welcome to legal advice supports