U.S resident at present dwelling in Thailand, with his two organic youngsters younger than 18, arranging a move back to the U.S ahead of schedule one year from now. Issue is he never lived in the U.S for over 5 years, anyway his mom did. If it's not too much trouble, help for something good, generally convenient, practical approach to get him and his youngsters stateside. Much obliged!

Post a Comment

welcome to legal advice supports