So me and my better half are

presumably going to separated and I was simply pondering since we are hitched would there be any possibility I could get full authority of our child? I live in NC and he's positioned in Texas and our child is just 2 , I'm making an effort not to get him far from he's daddy yet he's extremely youthful and sincerely couldn't care less about the securely of our child we've been in NC for anout 3 1/2 months now and he's scarcely even conversed with our child. Please no judgment I simply

need the best for my child .

If he is military it will be hard for him to get custody without you going along with it. 

Post a Comment

welcome to legal advice supports