I have a legal problem with the police, please help me

 I had an adolescent case back in 2015 yet police didn't recorded a chargesheet till now, I need my identification and police says you have a case forthcoming, so is it conceivable that case is forthcoming for a very long time without chargesheet, and what to do to eliminate my case Or removal of it I need my visa to concentrate abroad kindly recommend, india, Gujarat

Post a Comment

welcome to legal advice supports