Hello kindly assistance. I was learning at a school 2018 and 2019. At the point when I took a stab at applying for the SRD award the application said irp5 enrolled. At the point when I went to SARS they said I was working and acquiring R3500 each period of which I was not getting compensated they even guaranteed my government form. At the point when I called the school they said this is on the grounds that that organization was paying for my grant yet the other student's I utilized t go to with say they are not Registered..please assist how with doing I figure this out

Post a Comment

welcome to legal advice supports