Do I have the right to accompany my children Legal advice Answered

 Hi, my name is Elissa, I am from Lesotho and I am staying with my boyfriend and we have two kids and I registered the boy by his last name because I use Lesotho docs so now I want to separate from him and take my kids and do it he-she.  support them


You have the right to take your children to a legal aid office near the Magistrates Court to verify that they will assist you Legally answered

Post a Comment

welcome to legal advice supports