My circumstance is my progression girl is 

another mother and was granted 100% actual authority and the dad was court requested to pay $1500 per month for youngster support which still can't seem to come up with all required funds and is a while behind. For reasons unknown that figure was chosen because of refusal to give monetary documentation by the dad. The dad is on a well known unscripted television show that has been running for 10+ years. What would i be able to document to uphold the court arrange and get the monetary help she is expected to get for their youngster ? Or on the other hand how might I legitimately apply strain to the creation organization to cause him to consent in the legal framework?

Post a Comment

welcome to legal advice supports